We are HIRING for a new Client Experience Coordinator! I want the right person to start October 7, 2019!
This full time position is for those interested to work in a position with tremendous opportunity for personal and professional growth. The Client Experience Coordinator is the first face that our valued patients see and we are looking for someone who is willing to go above and beyond to create the ultimate patient experience!
You will be expected to:
• Have exceptional time management skills. The clinic is always busy and so will you! Be ready to work in a fast paced environment.
• Perform all administrative duties
• Complete all physiotherapy billing
• Be a ‘communication superstar’ with patient reminders, follow ups, and check ins over phone, email, and social media messaging
• Perform light cleaning duties
• Perform general physiotherapy aide duties as needed
• Be able to work varying hours (Monday, Wednesday Noon until 7:30 p.m., Tues, Thursday, Friday 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 a.m.)
• Have an anticipation of the needs other our patients to ensure a seamless and positive experience
Prior administrative/customer service is an asset. A desire to create a positive experience for our patients is mandatory. In-depth training will be provided to ensure you are able to perform your duties seamlessly. Starting wage is $13.50/hour
What can you expect working with Caitlin: I expect you to do your best every day and put yourself in the patients shoes to provide them the best experience possible. I will work my hardest to provide you with the best work environment possible and help you grow personally and professionally. We have weekly meetings to ensure we are on the same page and have an opportunity to address questions and concerns. Fitness breaks in the gym are encouraged to ensure you have the clearest mind.
Please send resumes and references to email@example.com, send them over our social media pages, or drop them off in person at 29 Main Street! Call us at 204-768-4876 if you need!
Please share to who you think would be a good fit!