Rural Physiotherapist Job Openings
CT Physiotherapy is a thriving rural private practice clinic 160 km north of Winnipeg based in Ashern, Manitoba. The region is supported by many physicians and nurse practitioners in the surrounding health care centres. We have worked hard to establish meaningful, professional connections with near and far communities, health facilities, and health professionals to ensure our clinic can flourish. We are on a quest to educate and empower all of our clients!
Hiring: Full time Physiotherapist
Does this sound like you?
- Ready to step outside of the city and embrace small town life in the country?
- Are you craving full accessibility to the beautiful outdoors? Lakes, quadding, snowmobiling, fishing, beaches..and more!
- Are you a first time home buyer? Or wanting to downsize your mortgage? You can easily get your dream home for minimal costs in the country.
- Are you craving a true community environment where your services are deeply appreciated by all of your patients?
- On top of all of this do you want a full time schedule?
- Committed to providing the absolute best physiotherapy care for each of your patients?
If this sounds like you, we have the job for you!
New grads are welcome to apply! Call us at 204-768-4876 to learn more or inquire further. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us how you would be a great fit. You can direct all inquiries to Caitlin Trakalo (MPT).
What comes with the team
- Full time hours available – mix of evening and morning
- Mentorship available for new grads – 2 hours a week
- Relocation bonus and assistance available
- Higher starting commission payment rate
- Equipped gym
- Private treatment room
- Use of electronic charting system and Physiotec exercise prescription program
- Administrative staff
- Educational allowance
- Benefits plan