Rural Physiotherapist Job Openings
CT Physiotherapy is a thriving rural private practice clinic 160 km north of Winnipeg based in Ashern, Manitoba. The region is supported by many physicians and nurse practitioners in the surrounding health care centres. We have worked hard to establish meaningful, professional connections with near and far communities, health facilities, and health professionals to ensure our clinic can flourish. We are on a quest to educate and empower all of our clients!
Hiring: Full time Physiotherapist
Does this sound like you?
- Are you ready to step outside the city, where cost of living is considerably lower? (Average home price in Winnipeg - $372,000 vs $145,750 in our area – That’s 62% less!!)
- Are you intimidated by the prospect of moving to a new community and not knowing where to start/what to do? We can help you!
- Are you looking for a true community environment where your services are deeply appreciated?
- Are you craving full accessibility to the beautiful outdoors? Lakes, quadding, snowmobiling, fishing, beaches… and more!
- Are you committed to providing the absolute best physiotherapy care for each of your patients?
- Are you looking for a work environment that supports you both professionally and personally? – We’re a family here and will help you with anything you need!
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, we have a job for you!
New grads are welcome to apply! Call us at 204-768-4876 to learn more or inquire further. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us how you would be a great fit. You can direct all inquiries to Caitlin Trakalo (MPT).
First posted on July 2019. Last updated August 17, 2021.
What comes with the team
- Full time hours available – mix of evening and morning
- $400–$1500 weekly (to be negotiated)
- Higher starting commission payment rate
- Relocation bonus and Educational allowance
- Assistance navigating moving to a new community (Finding housing, community introductions/connections)
- Mentorship available for new grads (Guidance and direction on building and maintaining a full case load)
- Equipped gym
- Private treatment room
- Use of electronic charting system and Physiotec exercise prescription program
- Administrative staff
- Benefits plan available